We believe that everyone deserves a simpler, low-stress relationship with their money. Personal finance has been overrun by complexity, sales, and uncertainty. That’s why we’re working to make financial problem solving more personal and accessible for people like you, your friends, your coworkers, and your family.
As a SmartPath's Director of Product, you will work with our development team, partners, clients and customers to develop products and tools to serve their financial needs. Our team is lean but growing. You must be able to add structure, processes, and solutions to the team in the right way at the right time.
- Discover, coordinate, test, and release product solutions for SmartPath Clients.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for SmartPath.
- Work closely with our development team to deliver internal and external solutions.
- Work with our marketing team to deliver your products.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to pivot and evolve within a fast-paced business environment
- A passion for helping families grow their financial courage and understanding of financial topics
- 5+ years of marketing, development, sales, and or product management experience
- Tech savvy and used to quantitative data decision making processes
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- Ability to travel less than 10% of the time
- Deep knowledge of the fintech industry
We’re located near Piedmont Park and the Beltline in the Armour Junction office area near Sweetwater Brewery, Lindbergh, and Ansley Mall. Our office is a collaborative, modern workspace that has easy access to and from the I-85 and the rest of the city.
- Free financial advising
- Volunteer Time Off
- Free, fresh snacks and coffee
- Medical, dental and vision coverage at 75% for individuals
- Success Sharing with employees
- 4% 401(k) Matching immediately upon starting
- Untracked Vacation