We believe that everyone deserves a simpler, low-stress relationship with their money. Personal finance has been overrun by complexity, sales, and uncertainty. That’s why we’re working to make financial problem solving more personal and accessible for people like you, your friends, your coworkers, and your family.
As a Business Analyst, you will work with our all parts of SmartPath to gather, analyze and present data and insights back to the team. If you’re an Excel aficionado, love data and hard problems, we could use your help!
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing & implementing solutions
- Rapidly develop new features that end up in thousands of users hands.
- Working closely with SmartPath coaches, sales and marketing, and executive team.
- Managing competing resources and priorities while ensuring timely completion of projects
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to pivot and evolve within a fast-paced business environment
- A passion for helping families grow their financial courage and understanding of financial topics
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Savant status with Microsoft Excel (modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Tech savvy and data-driven
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Experience with BI tools like Google Studio and Tableau
- Experience working with SQL to write queries
- Experience with personal finance and accounting are a plus
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
We’re located near Piedmont Park and the Beltline in the Armour Junction office area near Sweetwater Brewery, Lindbergh, and Ansley Mall. Our office is a collaborative, modern workspace that has easy access to and from the I-85 and the rest of the city.
- Free financial advising
- Volunteer Time Off
- Free, fresh snacks and coffee
- Medical, dental and vision coverage at 75% for individuals
- Success Sharing with employees
- 4% 401(k) Matching immediately upon starting
- Untracked Vacation